Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default sharp can opener

On 8/18/2015 3:10 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 1:12:12 PM UTC-5, TimR wrote:
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 12:17:54 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:

I've been using 2-handled hand can openers. The only thing better is
wall-can openers, and hand can openers have the advantage that you can
put a heavy can on the table and not worry that it will fall on the
floor if the wall can opener somehow loses its grip. .

We have a left hander in the family.

Canopeners are all but impossible to operate left handed.

So use your right hand. My wife and I are both lefties and have no
trouble turning the handle with the right hand. Been doing it for 60+
years now.

Lefties are smart enough to cope in a right handed world.