Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Do I need treatment?

On 8/18/2015 6:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 4:13:24 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/18/2015 4:09 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 12:05:47 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/18/2015 10:46 AM, Don Y wrote:
Hi Maggie,

On 8/18/2015 8:26 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/18/2015 4:13 AM, Don Y wrote:
On 8/17/2015 10:34 PM, Muggles wrote:

I have an electronic sewing machine. Wonderful machine. Used it a lot.
I like to think outside the box... Look at things differently. Do
things
differently because I like 'possibilities' vs. the 'same'. One of my
favorite
things to do is to brain storm about the 'why not' or 'why can't it be
done' or
'figure it out' kind of stuff.

I prefer to ask "Why was it done *that* way, instead of some other
(possibly better) way?"

Another good question.

But there may be a genuine reason that isn't immediately apparent to
you! So, it's always worth thinking about "why"...

I get in trouble with some people for asking "why". They think I'm just
being a pain, but I really do want to know "why". If the "why" can't be
explained to me satisfactorily, then I know there's another way that's
even better.

One discussion I absolutely LOVE to participate in is Quantum Physics
and the age of the Earth/Universe and time. There are so many
possibilities to be thought about and discussed with a topic like that.
I also love talking about group dynamics because the "why" behind group
dynamics can be fascinating, but often those topics come to a screeching
halt because people who don't like to ask "why" just want to accept the
current mindset on everything and end up getting frustrated with people
who ask "why". BUT, I still love those discussions because they always
involve thinking outside the box.

--
Maggie

I once got a cat to help me understand string theory. He was a cool cat named Schrödinger. à²*€¿à²*

[8~{} Uncle Meow Monster

Growing up we always let our cat show us how cats tip toe when they have
tape on their paw pads.

--
Maggie

Did you miss the theoretical physics references? I couldn't help it. à²*€¿à²*

[8~{} Uncle Physics Monster

naaaaaa I just didn't have a better come back! You're the king.

--
Maggie