Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default sharp can opener

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:37:42 -0700, Oren
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 12:17:51 -0400, micky
wrote:

Then I needed one for a picnic and bought one at the dollar store.
Definitely not as good as either of the others, both harder to squeeze
in the first time and harder to turn the handle, , but also only a
dollar.

Never go hungry -- put one on your key chain.

http://www.amazon.com/Made-Issue-Stainless-Steel-Opener/dp/B004WXTYTE/ref=pd_sim_79_3/176-3053771-2050100?ie=UTF8&refRID=0C29F37ACYFXM7QTCB46

https://tinyurl.com/p5kto9y

I have one of those, and keep it with my camping stuff, but
a) I've only hiked overnight once, a 4-day hike, and I didn't take any
cans with me.
b) I mostly car-camp and still don't take cans with me but if I did, I'd
take a full-size can opener.
c) I keep the one you have there with my camping stuff anyhow and take
it with me, just in case there's an emergency and I have to open a can.