Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Do I need treatment?

bob_villa wrote :
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 9:59:18 AM UTC-5, FromTheRafters wrote:
bob_villa brought next idea :
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 12:45:13 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

One of my favorite things to do is to brain storm about the 'why not'
or 'why can't it be done' or 'figure it out' kind of stuff.

"Brain storming" requires more than one...now I'm *really* starting to
worry about you! (ʘ言ʘ•¬)

I disagree. I think you are confusing brainstorming with think tank.

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brainstorming

Brainstorming can be done alone or in groups. The term "think-tank"
refers to a group that brainstorms. Studies show that group
brainstorming is much more productive than doing it alone.

http://www.essortment.com/brainstorming-34263.html

Individual brainstorming

"Individual brainstorming" is the use of brainstorming in solitary. It
typically includes such techniques as free writing, free speaking, word
association, and drawing a mind map, which is a visual note taking
technique in which people diagram their thoughts. Individual
brainstorming is a useful method in creative writing and has been shown
to be superior to traditional group brainstorming.[6][1]

This was from everybody's favorite Appeal to Authority -- Wikipedia