Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Do I need treatment?

On 8/18/2015 10:04 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 9:59:18 AM UTC-5, FromTheRafters wrote:
bob_villa brought next idea :
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 12:45:13 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

One of my favorite things to do is to brain storm about the 'why not'
or 'why can't it be done' or 'figure it out' kind of stuff.

"Brain storming" requires more than one...now I'm *really* starting to worry
about you! (ʘ言ʘ•¬)

I disagree. I think you are confusing brainstorming with think tank.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brainstorming

brainstorming - the mulling over of ideas *by one or more* individuals
in an attempt to devise or find a solution to a problem

--
Maggie