Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do I need treatment?

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 7:08:24 AM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:
On 8/17/2015 11:19 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 8/17/2015 8:34 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/17/2015 8:30 PM, Don Y wrote:

ahh I understand. Do you think you're dyslexic?

No. My mind just plays with different frames of reference as a matter
of course. How it *settles* on one over another is a mystery. *IF*
there is a convention, then I'll follow it. (stage right, etc.)
But, if not, shrug I have no idea how I will perceive something new!

It's actually an asset in my work as I am not limited to the "obvious"
solutions to problems but can, instead, see them from a variety of
different viewpoints.

What sort of work is that? I like different viewpoints.

I design "embedded systems" -- essentially "computers that don't look
like computers" (electronic gas pumps, medical instruments, fancy
sewing machines, etc.). Being able to look at something "differently"
often provides insights on how to do it better, cheaper, etc.

I found your discussion quite interesting. But now, it all makes sense
to me. I've often noted that people who work in certain disciplines
tend to see things differently, often symbolically. It seems true of
engineers and people who work in certain areas of computer sciences.

I look at different things as whether or not it's something I may be able to eat. Everything reminds me of some kind of food. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster