Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 21:29:37 -0700, Don Y wrote:
I've been back and forth to Lowes several times
JUST looking, but that part has been fun working
out what I need and then going on a scavenger
hunt finding the parts.

frown I guess different mind-sets. I find all that
"looking" to be frustrating. Hence the reason I try to
"hide" it amongst other activities.

I would have been happier if I didn't have to do all that looking for
parts, but I just fire it's part of my time to relax. I like the
details of it all. Kind of like I enjoy meticulously pruning a
rough plant to begin training out for a bonsai. It's almost art to
me.

--
Maggie