Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default OT. 12 year old aces Mensa test.

Per Muggles:
I'm a smoker and cannot tell. Not one bit.
I do not smoke in my house because I know it stinks to visitors.

My parents were chain smokers. One day someone asked me if I smoked, and
I was horrified to hear from that that I smelled like I smoked. There
wasn't anything I could do about it living at home with 2 chain smokers.

That's one angle that I have not seen presented in anti-smoking
commercials: "You smoke, you stink....".

Truth in advertising.... -)

Seems like it would have potential - especially for kids.

Only one I have seen so far that seemed like it would hit home showed a
young woman clutching a cigarette and lighter on the subway - in such a
way that it was obvious that this was an addict.
--
Pete Cresswell