Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
ceg[_2_] ceg[_2_] is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:47:34 -0700, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Ok, think about it. You've just crashed your car into an immovable
object while texting. You're still conscious and on an adrenalin
high. The police are on their way and the last thing you need is for
them to find your smartphone on the floor of the vehicle.

This scenario is already well accounted for.

It would show up in the total accident statistic.

So we already accounted for this scenario before we even started
this thread as it's counted in the government statistics already.