Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Crown molding follow up

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 13:46:45 -0500, philo wrote:

On 08/16/2015 09:55 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 19:24:55 -0500, philo wrote:

Considering that nothing is square in
this 117 year old house it turned out pretty well...some small gaps near
the ceiling which I will caulk and paint.

I used Acrylic latex caulk for small gaps. It remains flexible and
easy to paint.

Thank you for the advice, that's what I'll get.

Once the gaps are filled and painted the imperfections will be
essentially unseen.

Correct. Even when baseboard trim is used at the floor, it makes the
uneven / non-level floor look good. White Acrylic latex caulk it the
simple solution. In my cases.

Not going to finish the job today as she now decided she wanted the
microwave in an entirely different location so I have added yet another
electrical outlet.

She's been cleaning the oven inside and out all day now.

Once every ten years, a thorough cleaning should not hurt

Never interfere when a wife cleans an oven