Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Master/slave settings swtiched when powered off

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 09:45:57 -0400, J Burns
wrote:

My relatives resented people smart enough to run computers. When they
saw the 1984 Super Bowl ad where the dumb person smashed the giant PC
monitor, they were sold. They sold others by showing them how they
could move the cursor with the mouse, like magic. It provided hours of
fascination.

They always assumed I was a nerd. When they wanted to know how to make
their Macs print, for example, they'd call on me. To make a Mac do
something, it helps to understand the Apple Philosophy: "How would a
really dumb person try to do it?" I had a knack for guessing right
without even pondering.

LOL