Posted to alt.home.repair
JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com is offline

Default OT Roku Channel Store

We have Charter cable and it works fine off WiFi. I had the same issue as you it was difficult to run a cable, but I finally ran one last week. I noticed a little bit of difference when selecting programs, but for streaming it is about the same (GREAT). There are a lot of free channels out there, but the best two are Hulu and Netflix which charge (around $8 a month each I believe). We have not dropped cable yet but are planning on dropping it as soon as I get an outside antenna up.

Running a cable from the router to the roku box would be rather
difficult for me.