Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic
NEMO NEMO is offline

Default IS THAT A BANANA IN YER TROUSERS?

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 06:11:18 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

Did you just pilfer that? I hope you paid for it, chum.

And why is it in the BACK of yer troosers, KKKoloon? LOLOK

Why can't, I ever stop, staring at the back of, his trousers?
Am, I so, very horny all, the time, a greedy frustrated old Grik fag? BG

Seems! GVGBGVEVGVGGEGVGBGEVEGVGBGBGEGVEGBGGVGEBGEGVGB

Miss Recktum? Are you staring at that "banana" in my pocket? You old Tart!

WHY is there a banana in yer back pocket, KKKoloon???? You old fairy!
LOLOK