Posted to alt.home.repair
Edmund J. Burke Edmund J. Burke is offline

Default bye bye

"bob_villa" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 11:42:58 AM UTC-5, Kurt Ullman wrote:
I find myself having to upgrade to Yosemite on my computer and that no
longer supports MT_Newswatcher and I haven't found anything to replace
it because I have neither the time nor the desire to learn a new one at
this stage. So, afte rhangin around Usenet for around 25 years, I say so
long. It has been fun. Be cool.
Kurt

Kurt, nice if you could stay, but if you do leave, please take E.D.
Burka-Jerkagerkin with you. Thanks!

Bob, you know you can't do without me, you old softie, you.