Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. 12 year / farts extreme

On 8/14/2015 2:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 11:54:33 AM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Every time I am in an elevator and some nudnik who has been smoking
steps in and exhales I think "Geeze, if you had farted, you'd be
embarrassed."
--
Pete Cresswell

Speaking of farts, I've always wanted build a monster

fart device out of a whoopee cushion and a CO2 cylinder
that could be concealed under a jacket or coat. The gag
would be to have a cohort with a hidden video camera
who'd get on an elevator with me to record reactions
from people as I let out inhuman, impossibly long and
loud farts. I thought nobody could fart like that which
is what would make it so funny, that is, until I met a
really great old guy who was one of my last roommates
here at the nursing home. He was here to recover from
total knee replacement surgery. At 75, he'd also had a
section of his colon removed and for whatever reason,
the old fellow had the most epic farts I'd ever heard
in my life. I swear, when he'd go to the bathroom,
he'd let out farts that lasted 15 seconds without
pause. His farts were breathtaking.(θ෴θ)

[8~{} Uncle Fart Monster

Did he die, or just run out of gas?

--
..