Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic
Edmund J. Burke Edmund J. Burke is offline

Default YUNG ASIANS ARE HAWT

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:26:05 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:12:39 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Even though I'm a tired, old, wornout old ****, I think I could still get
it
up for a hawt Asian babe.
Discuss...........

Have you tried ladyboy gook Miguel Ejerkito of Long Beach CA yet,
KKKoloon?

You mean the guy who has been beating the **** out of you on these groups
for years and revealed what a mangina you really are, you hilarious
miserable sexual cripple? LAME attempt at trying to get to him, poor
psychopath! BG

--
"sully" to The Rectum on April 9, 2013:
"I...am having fun with you, a perverted sex-obsessed eunuch, a bigoted

And, in addition to all the above, Miss Recktum, why would I want a ladyboy
named Michael? Margarget, perhaps.