Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 07/2015

On 8/13/2015 4:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/13/2015 2:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/13/2015 1:56 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/13/2015 2:28 PM, Muggles wrote:
I've joined "Top posters anonymous" and go to regular meetings every
5th

I was just in TPA, last night, saying the
serendipity prayer at same time you were.

What a coincidence!

I didn't see you there! rats. Must of just missed each other. Did you
get any of those awesome oatmeal, raisin, flax Kashi cookies at the
snack table? (the soft baked ones?) They were pretty good.

What use are the meetings, if people
know who you are? BTW, loved your hat.
So classy. And the cookies were great.

The hat was my kids idea. They thought it would help me feel more at
ease incognito. Not too many people knew who I was. Those Top posters
anonymous meetings are so relaxing.

--
Maggie