Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Filters

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:47:19 -0700, Oren wrote in

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 22:34:00 -0400, micky
wrote:

...but does it allow you to filter an entire Domain ? None I've found
recently allows it. I use and early Agent.

You're using Agent 3 I'm using 1.9 which is, of course, earlier. We
both just use the simple filters that can be set up in 10 seconds, But
begin a filter and then click on Help andy you'll see that it allows
filtering using Agent expression language and regular expression
language.

I've read that Help section. Nothing is clear for filtering an entire
domain; regarding Usenet. (aioe.org news server)

In Agent 8, the filter expression

message-id: @googlegroups.com

filters all messages from the googlegroups.com domain. I don't recall
when that feature was introduced.