Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 07/2015

On 8/13/2015 1:31 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 1:28:46 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/13/2015 9:13 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 8:29:56 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I consider full quoters more irritating than
top posters.

...considering *you* were a top poster for umpteen yrs! (ง *° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I've joined "Top posters anonymous" and go to regular meetings every 5th
Tuesday of each month. We all take turns standing up and we start off
by saying, "I was a top poster addicted to top posting for X years.
After being shown the RIGHT way to post I've learned to accept that
bottom posting is the new top posting. I accept the things I cannot
change and have learned the wisdom to tell the difference.

--
Maggie

(ง )ง

q()p