Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Filters

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 13 Aug 2015 11:00:49 -0700, Oren
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 13:39:10 -0400, micky
wrote:

I think the guys in the Agent ng can advise much better than I.

As I mentioned before, nothing I've seen in older versions of Agent
allow filtering by Usenet domain,

AFAYCT, after snipping my suggestion.

and what I checked on Forte' web
sight does not indicate it in newer versions.

I believe you that there's nothing new in newer versions.

So I conclude a news
group would tell me the same.

That their deep knowledge of the subject can be no better than yours.
Self-confidence is good, but too much of anything can be bad.

Ask the Agent newsgroup if you like.

You're the one who wanted a filter, not me.

I'll stick to past experience.

But you have no experience writing regular expressions and certainly not
trying to use them to do what you want here.