Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Filters

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:47:19 -0700, Oren
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 22:34:00 -0400, micky
wrote:

...but does it allow you to filter an entire Domain ? None I've found
recently allows it. I use and early Agent.

You're using Agent 3 I'm using 1.9 which is, of course, earlier. We
both just use the simple filters that can be set up in 10 seconds, But
begin a filter and then click on Help andy you'll see that it allows
filtering using Agent expression language and regular expression
language.

I've read that Help section. Nothing is clear for filtering an entire
domain; regarding Usenet. (aioe.org news server)

I agree that nothing is clear.

What about Concatenating Atoms, author: {@domain}

Braces seem to indicate regular expressions.

I think the guys in the Agent ng can advise much better than I.