Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default [OT] WTF is it w/ gray text!??

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 05:48:14 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 5:47:39 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 09 Aug 2015 18:22:22 -0400, micky
wrote:

Sometimes, if you cntl-A and select the text, it reverses the colors and
it's more readable, but not always.

http://www.blackviper.com/ would aggravate me - black or white
backgrounds same colors for text. Little contrast for my eyeballs.
The site had a Icon to change it / reverse it on site. I just made my
browser display what I wanted, no need to pick.

OP likely has the option in his browser. But we don't know his model
number

Dang! I haven't seen BV's page in years. I used him as a source of of technical info long ago but lost track of his site. Thanks for the link which is going in my bookmarks. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Site Monster

His guides are great for tweaking an OS -- turning off services that
aren't needed and can enhance performance. I'd not been to his site
for a long time. He has some Win10 tips already, too.