Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Condenser fan motor substitute

On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 12:09:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:54:56 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

take the motor to grainger, their counter guys are excellent at finding a match.

anone who smokes today needs their head examined.

australia has the right idea, raise tobacco tax a buck a pack yearly forever.

year one 1 dollar extra, year 5 5 dollars extra.....indefinetely

That sounds like how we got the drug war here.
Now there's a great idea.

When will we learn about the failure of "prohibition"?

I've heard that the cigarette tax in New York is so high that New Yorkers go to the Indian reservation to purchase cigarettes tax free. Perhaps a smoky fraker from New York could chime in a tell everyone of his/hers/its experience with being a smoker in New York City? \_(à²*_à²*)_/

[8~{} Uncle Stinky Monster