Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Condenser fan motor substitute

On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 11:55:08 AM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
take the motor to grainger, their counter guys are excellent at finding a match.

anone who smokes today needs their head examined.

australia has the right idea, raise tobacco tax a buck a pack yearly forever.

year one 1 dollar extra, year 5 5 dollars extra.....indefinetely

I'm horribly allergic to tobacco smoke because of my exposure to it as a child. Hell, I was an adult before I found out that my mother had chained smoked while me and my brother were in the womb. I went cold turkey at the age of one day and I was thought to be a colicky baby when I was actually crying for a nicotine fix. Exposing an unborn child to that horrible drug is one of the worst forms of child abuse but I can't hate my parents for it because no one knew any better back in the middle of the last century but there is no excuse today. As allergic as I am to tobacco smoke, I support the right of "adults" to indulge in any body or mind destroying substance or activity they wish to as long as they never harm anyone else because of their habits. Go smoke yourself to death but away from me. (๏̯͡๏)