Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
Edmund J. Burke Edmund J. Burke is offline

Default IT'S MY ANNIVERSARY

"Checkmate" wrote in message
.. .

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 9:03:13 AM UTC-6, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Mr. Smartypants" wrote in message

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 3:42:54 PM UTC-6, % wrote:
.

18 years with the woman i live with that i met in a newsgroup

That's a long time. Congrats.

Did you get Chekky a gift, you cheap *******?

yeh. I paid Pleasance to spend the night with him.

LOL! And what a night it was, although she was a little sore. She said
she'd never had one bigger than a pinky finger before. I damned-near
knocked the bottom out of it.

--
Checkmate
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer

OMG! HOW RUDE TO TALK ABOUT MY PLEASANCE LIKE THAT!