Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Condenser fan motor that doesn't smoke

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 11:30:12 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I've heard that tobacco is worse than heroin, if
that can be possible. I've asked a few smokers,
they typically had first smoke between ages
8 and 12. Clearly not old enough to make informed
decision about the rest of their lives.

Few laws on the books I like, but restricting
advertising and age of sale, I do like.

Sadly, the kids get hooked regardless.

Mormons prohibit use of tobacco, which I think
is wise.

It does seem to be a personal weakness. I can smoke or not without any
desire to do it all the time. I end up smoking about 3 cigars a year
and I will smoke a cigarette if that is what everyone else is doing
but I usually don't feel the need to fit in that much.
It is true that smokers, as a group, seem to be having more fun.

I certainly do not crave it and never have but I have a pretty good
ability to walk away from anything. Never tried heroin tho. Not much
into "downers" of any kind. I avoid pain killers too.