Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Counter from Home Depot stops at zero?

On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 5:11:19 PM UTC-5, EXT wrote:
"Tekkie®" wrote in message
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I need two new knees myself, I doubt I'll try to get them at Home Depot.
Two of the roommates I've had here at the center have knee replacements
and one of them said that his orthopedist told him that he won't be able
to bend his knee past 90 degrees.

Can't bend more than 90 degrees!!! I would look for a new doctor, or a new
brand of implants. Find out the brand he want to use and check it out on the
internet, the information is out there. My wife has bad knees, as well as
myself. The doctor who examined her knees suggested an Oxford partial
implant. I checked it all out on the internet and it looked to be a good
option, but her health is not so good and she doesn't heel very quickly so
she is reluctant to have it done as it will cause a lot of pain and lay her
up for quite a while before she heals enough to be able to walk again.

Hum, that's kind of mean and abusive, telling your wife to heel. How could you?Perhaps you should proofread your post before clicking on sned? à²*€¿à²*

The orthopedic surgeon I saw, said he'd be reluctant to do implant surgery on me because of concerns over circulation in my legs. Poor circulation could cause me to lose my legs. I have damage to my lower legs due to venous stasis in the past when I had high blood sugar but I've had ultrasound tests done on my legs to check the circulation which is OK now and my blood sugar has been testing normal for some time. I ordered my own knee brace from Amazon which arrived yesterday and the new brace will give me more lateral support for my knee that wants to bend left to right instead or just front to back. Today, after I get a shower and a fresh bandage on my leg, I'll try out my new brace. I'll be glad to get up in my walker to move around which is something I should have been doing months ago. It's so frustrating to be unable to walk. à²*•*•®à²*

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster