Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bye bye

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 11:42:58 AM UTC-5, Kurt Ullman wrote:
I find myself having to upgrade to Yosemite on my computer and that no
longer supports MT_Newswatcher and I haven't found anything to replace
it because I have neither the time nor the desire to learn a new one at
this stage. So, afte rhangin around Usenet for around 25 years, I say so
long. It has been fun. Be cool.
Kurt
--

You'll get bored and install Thunderbird like everyone seems to be recommending and come back. I won't place any bets on how long it will take you to return but I took a vacation from Usenet for quite a while before I wound up here at the center and decided I would go completely bonkers if I didn't interact with intelligent and interesting people. I'm stuck with Google Groups because all I have is this cute little Chromebook. Come back soon we need you. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

[8~{} Uncle Usenet Monster