Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Please reply if you have had problems with Photocell E127584.

On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 6:15:47 PM UTC-4, Fred McKenzie wrote:
In article ,
bob haller wrote:

http://aol.nextag.com/100%20WATT%20%...brandzB1z0--se
arch-html;jsessionid=E47154C8653140C318767F93574583CA?n xtg=15e0a500519-DFDED47
900FC01CF&utm_campaign=refTracker&utm_source=http% 3A%2F%2Fsearch.aol.com%2Faol
%2Fsearch&utm_medium=gotoDotJsp&flv=1

Bob-

Thanks for the link. I know they are out there! The trouble is that
they cost a lot to try, only to find out they ruin radio reception.

I think I will try the CREE and Phillips bulbs. Some of theirs have
been the best for 60 Watt equivalent.

Walmart has their own LED bulbs that are sometimes cheaper than
name-brands. Their 60 Watt equivalent (Non Dimmable) seems OK, but
their 100 Watt equivalent does not.

Fred

if it messes with radio reception just return it within a few days, stores expect a percentage of returns.

years ago i bought a wireless motion light controller only to find out it interfered with my favorite radio show bruce williams. i was very disappointed, the controller worked very well, but wiped out 1410 kqv completely