Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Population concentration

On 8/10/2015 3:38 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Gordon Shumway wrote:

There are other obvious conclusions one can make with that data, but
if I pointed them out some may say I was racist. I would never want
that to happen. :-)

Yeah , saying that blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity
just because they're 10% of the population but 75% (numbers came from my ass
, quoted for example purposes only) of the prison population *IS* a bit
racist ... or is it just honest ?

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who
slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old
family traditions are handed down. Violence, and
crime.

--
..
Christopher A. Young