Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Population concentration

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:30:32 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:57:06 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

Cite evidence of profiling.

Maybe he means only blacks are profiled. Italian Mafioso are not
included? The Macheteros, a Puerto Rican terrorist group, Black
Panthers or the Black Gorilla Family; could not possibly be
"profiled".

Just young Negroid children are profiled? They are "good kids".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug1EDJ1KZ44

We'll see if he finds any evidence. I doubt it. I only asked for proof
to shut him up.