Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default bye bye

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 09 Aug 2015 12:42:54 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

I find myself having to upgrade to Yosemite on my computer and that no
longer supports MT_Newswatcher and I haven't found anything to replace
it because I have neither the time nor the desire to learn a new one at
this stage. So, afte rhangin around Usenet for around 25 years, I say so
long. It has been fun. Be cool.
Kurt

I agree with everyone else. Hate to see you go. etc.

Maybe after you learn Yosemite you'll have the inclination to learn
Thunderbird. I tried to use a web forum, but it took 10 times as much
effort to do anything.

Bobby wrote:
P.S. Speaking of Yosemite, they just found someone with the Plague!!! that
they believe acquired it from rodents where they were camping.

I didn't know rodents called it camping.