Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default security camera

On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 13:39:51 -0700, "taxed and spent"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 13:19:52 -0700, "taxed and spent"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 11:41:44 -0700, "taxed and spent"
wrote:

A friend wants to monitor for a short period of time a parking lot area.
So, he installed his Cuddyback trail cam. It works fine, but at night
is
"blinded" by car headlights and tail lights. At this point, he likes
the
simplicity of the game cam, but is there such a camera that would do
better
with the car lights at night?

What about a game cam with night vision capabilities? Or does he have
that and feels it's not satisfactory...

Animal Pic:

http://site.spyville.com/invisible-night-vision-camera/night-image.jpg

Please note that the critter in the photo has neither headlights nor tail
lights.

Okay. Note how the eyes refract light, to a lessor degree. Maybe your
friend needs a professional and not use a trail cam! That was your
point I think. I can't speak for your "friend". Hard to help here
using a middle man.

At the present time, my friend would not have said anything different or
more.

Please let us know how he solves his dileima.