Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default bye bye

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

I find myself having to upgrade to Yosemite on my computer and that no

longer supports MT_Newswatcher and I haven't found anything to replace
it because I have neither the time nor the desire to learn a new one at
this stage. So, afte rhangin around Usenet for around 25 years, I say so
long. It has been fun. Be cool.

Well, that sucks, you lazy SOB. Can't be bothered to learn something new to
keep hanging with your buds? I always suspected you were a lazy Luddite
with no sense of loyalty!!!

³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²

How many years have you been wearing your "bikini" sig line? I think it's
warn out by now. Just wanted to let you know before you go. (-:

At least you've confirmed the old saying:

"The Upgrade giveth and the Upgrade taketh away."

Well, seriously I hope you can find a replacement reader that isn't too
taxing. I know how you feel about not wanting to have to learn new stuff.
It's been that way since DOS 1.13 and Cobol. As in why did the rename
"FIND" into "SEARCH?"

Maybe one last "threat" will convince you to look harder. Since you're
leaving I'll have to reactivate all the threads where I let you have the
last word and claim all the last words for me! I think I have over 25 in
the draft folder. The last being a lengthy rebuttal to defense of your
counting abilities and your ambiguous use of the words "kind" and "type"
when describing the contraceptives banned by the Hobby Lobby. There's also
the issue of whether Hobby Lobby's incorrect classification of a
contraceptive as an abortificant affects your or the Court's taxonomy.

Arguing with you can get strenuous for at times, as the Lampoon once said,
"you are slipperier than an eel in a barrel of Vaseline." (-:

You should reconsider. The last thing this group needs is to lose yet
another voice of sanity.

P.S. Speaking of Yosemite, they just found someone with the Plague!!! that
they believe acquired it from rodents where they were camping.

--
Bobby G.