Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default [OT] WTF is it w/ gray text!??

On 8/9/2015 9:43 AM, taxed and spent wrote:
"notbob" wrote in message
I know I prolly shouldn't post this subject, here, but with all the
other noise that makes up this group, I doubt anyone will notice.

So.... WTF! is it with gray text?

I go to 4 websites and it's all gray txt. Sometimes, if I enlarge the
font, it will go bold and the txt will turn to black. Otherwise, these
old
geezer eyes have a problem viewing this maddening gray text.

What? Trying to save sharp-eyed millennial's orb's from being burned by
that bad ol' "black on white" text?

I guess it could be worse. Could be even stupider gray-on-off-white.
Or blue-on-black. Still.....

Hey! Old ppl use the web, too!!

nb

Sounds like they are in violation of the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Sue their asses off.

I guess then they'll have to sit on their knees for the rest of their lives.

--
Maggie