Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Grass / Weeds growing between patio blocks

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 5:46:00 AM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:
On 8/8/15 8:41 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 7:16:48 AM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:

I imagine the trick is not to eat too much fat at one time.

I weighed my Canola bottle when I made fries this morning. I used 10
grams of oil, about 85 calories. Some of the oil ends up on the stove
top, where I have to wipe it up, so I consume less than 10 grams. (My
secret recipe uses silicone.)

One reason I eat fries at breakfast is so I'll get a shot of bile in my
stomach because it takes bile to start to turn the beta carotene in my
vitamin pill, into Vitamin A.

I've heard that the silicone makes the poop slide out more easily. (ʘ€¿Ê˜)

[8~{} Uncle Sillycone Monster

I'm glad you asked! It's a silicone splatter guard. It lets out the
moisture but holds in the heat. The under surface gets hot, so the oil
drips freely back into the pan.

If you wonder why I'm writing this in English, it's so the French won't
find out my secret and begin producing imitation freedom fries.

Um, sorry, I assumed you were eating silicone. ‰–€¿‰–

[8~{} Uncle Fry Monster