Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. 12 year old aces Mensa test.

On 8/8/2015 3:43 PM, Kenny wrote:
On 8/8/2015 2:11 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Likely home schooled, too. Modern government schools
don't do much for creativity.

What does it say when proletariat parents can
better educate kids than government approved
teachers?

While it's true there may be a few bad teachers, the majority of the
problem is bad parenting and a bad home life.

Well, it opens up interesting questions. I'll admit
that I don't know the answer to this, and not going
to take the time to research it on the web. I suspect
I'd not find an honest answer on the web, everyone
has a bias in one direction or the other.

--
..
Christopher A. Young