Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default A different perspective for the I HATE PALMER crowd

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 1:42:08 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 1:01:38 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 8:24:10 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2015 1:59 PM, ChairMan wrote:
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/he...t-you-to-know/

Take the time and read this. Pass along to all your Cecil
the lion cryers.

By Glenn Kendall

As most of you know, I have been a hunter since my early
years. For many many years now I have been fortunate enough
to spend time all over the world and in many of the
countries in Africa, some of them multiple times. Before I
first ventured to the Dark Continent,
I have been in crocodile and hippo infested waters on many
occasions, charged multiple times by elephant, so close to
Lions and Leopards
As an avid big game hunter I have contributed a lot of
money to the less fortunate in these different countries.

We legally hunt a few to save a lot of these magnificent
animals. A short time ago, someone at Safari Club bid to
hunt a Rhino and paid $350,000.
I have paid for and fed many villages for months on end in
Tanzania with Elephant, Buffalo, Hippo and other wild game.
All hunted and taken legally with permits.

In Botswana, I donated a bull elephant to a local
community after

CONCLUSION
It takes a big ego and lots of money to be a big game hunter in the
Dark Continent

I don't see how this changes Palmer's situation. Let's see what the
investigation turns up.

I'd like to know what changed this Kendall the hunter's mind.
Apparently he claims that he initially was outraged at the killing
of Cecil too. Now he's apparently defending it. So, what changed
his opinion?

Probably found out the facts rather than speculating like you are .

--
Snag

Why don't you provide us with those "facts". Also curious that a
guy would write a whole page having switched positions after initially
being outraged at Palmer and never explain why he switched. The
likely scenario is that Kendall got pressured from his fellow big game
hunters for speaking the truth.

Kendall is in a position , being a part of the "big game hunter clique" ,
to have access to information we do not (yet) have .

Pure speculation and no reason to think Kendall knows any more than
what has been publically reported, just because he's another big
game hunter.