Jason D.

Default RCA tv 36" color problem

This is Turtle again.

I took the advice of Jason D. , Ronk650, and Greyhound and took out my
trusty screw driver and turn the S screw 1/4 of a turn and picture became
very good and pretty as can be. I would like to say Thank you all very much
and if you need any words / advice on Air conditioning or refrigeration from
1/8 of a ton to 150 tons please e-mail me and I will be happy to discuss it
with you.

Thank you again.

TURTLE

You're welcome! 1/4 turn? That's lot, usually less but if that rocks
your boat, then that's fine.

That "S" is screen pot, it has resistive network that screen taps off
this contact which moves along a strip of resistor powered by a
voltage to give varible voltages much like audio volume knob. Same
with focus.

Cheers,

Wizard