Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns.... use fan oil for fans

On 8/7/2015 2:06 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/7/2015 9:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I find that brake cleaner spray works okay for cleaning
motor bearings. Nice high power solvent flush, usually
the cans come with LRT so I can get into tight spaces.

I haven't graduated to cleaning motor bearings, yet. I have to take
another year of home.repair before I have the prerequisites to take
motor bearing cleaning.

Ah, I think that's home.repair 104, which is taught
by Professor Crusher, down the hall on the left.
Far left, you know?

--
..
Christopher A. Young