Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Counter from Home Depot Counter point

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 07 Aug 2015 21:23:30 -0500, philo
wrote:

On 08/07/2015 05:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 07 Aug 2015 16:56:20 -0500, philo wrote:

When I had my knees replaced and was still in the hospital...they took
my "**** bottle" away after a few days and I had to walk to the bathroom.

A man I knew in PA, went through a single hip replacement. Just a few
days later he was released and then walked, drove his car after
surgery, in about 3 days, Women birthing babies never spend weeks in a
hospital care anymore,

When my daughter was born, my wife was released from the hospital the
next day.

Was she the one who gave birth?

Of course I knew people who were stationed in Viet Nam who saw women
squat in the rice field, give birth then get right back to work with the
kid in a papoose or sling of some sort.

Wow. The closest I've come to that is Pearl Buck's The Good Earth.
I guess i'm not surprised it still happened in the 60's and 70's and I'm
sure now.

I've heard that squatting is a better wayto give birth anyhow.

I hate vulgar jokes like the one farther up, but I didn't resist.