Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 5:41:56 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 19:01:14 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 6:01:40 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 20:35:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 7:58:41 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 17:27:35 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 5:49:35 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 13:32:08 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:50:39 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I'm starting to wonder. Ashton appears to be
completely convinced that he has a complete
and correct understanding of Jesus. And that
he has a complete understanding of what
others believe. That's pretty bold.

I think he's just trolling.

In fairness to Ashton, he is not a troll. Been around for a long
time. He is dug in and stands by his opinion. Now, tossing the word
"bigot" around is just plain silly.

A bigot doesn't like anybody. If they are gay, queer, carpet muncher's
or what. A bigot doesn't like them.

Any public business has a right to refuse service. No shoes, No shirt,
Three heads, No Service. Period.

I support the bakers right to refuse service. Just like I do not have
to frequent a gun free victim killing zone business. There is an App
for that.

Spit.

You are in the ball park. Perhaps you can answer this, it seems no
one has been able to so far. Many on here say their desire to refuse
service to gays is because of their religious beliefs. Because of
their religious believes they say the first amendment gives them the
right to refuse to obey the LAW that prohibits discrimination against
gays. So the question that has been put to those people, and which
not a single one of the is willing to answer is this... If my (or
someone's) religious beliefs said it was a sin to pay taxes to the gvt
would our first amendment rights mean we don't have to pay taxes to
the gvt?

Um, what religion out there prohibits the paying of taxes? If it was normal, I know that politicians would do what all politicians do and redefine it by giving it a different name. Perhaps a citizenship fee for shipping and handling? ?\_(?)_/?

[8~{} Uncle Tax Monster

Who cares which religion it is. Are you planning to join it?

Why are you afraid to answer the question put to you?... If my (or
someone's) religious beliefs said it was a sin to pay taxes to the gvt
would our first amendment rights mean we don't have to pay taxes to
the gvt?

I could have used a religion that prohibits paying taxes some years ago but I don't care about taxes now. ( ?? ?? ?? )

[8~{} Uncle Religion Monster

We all know why you and the others won't answer the question. The
answer would show the poverty of your position.

We're being polite by not pointing out a ridiculous non sequitur on your part. Besides it's fun to frak with you when you're in hysteria mode. As far as poverty goes, that's where I am now, receiving a tiny disability check every month. I can't make the payments on my Rolls anymore. \_(?_?)_/

[8~{} Uncle Po Monster

Don't be polite, just answer that simple yes or no question with a yes
or no. Show some intellectual honesty. A simple 32 word question.

If my (or someone's) religious beliefs said it was a sin to pay taxes
to the gvt would our first amendment rights mean we don't have to pay
taxes to the gvt?

We should kill that ******* who murdered the poor defenseless cuddly lion and pass a tax on teeth so he can't make anymore money to keep him from hunting anymore big pussycats. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Hunt Monster