Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Headlights oscillating

On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 11:45:49 AM UTC-5, Rowan Pope wrote:
On 08/07/2015 12:30 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Well, you're either referring to iNARTE or the fact that "heptoad" is an anagram of "pothead". I'm not associated with iNARTE and I can assure you that I'm not a pothead. In fact I've never smoked anything legal or illegal, I'm horribly allergic to the crap that people smoke. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

[8~{} Uncle Sneeze Monster

When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and didnt like it. I didnt inhale, and I didnt try it again.

You must be friends with Bill Clinton? ໒( ͜ʖ )*

[8~{} Uncle Limey Monster