Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 20:27:23 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Mon, 03 Aug 2015 21:39:42 -0400, Kurt Ullman

wrote:

In article ,
Ashton Crusher wrote:

And I cut and paste.....for your protection
Thanks, sport.

Funny how you can't answer a simple question. And we all
know why. I
know you won't answer it but it's funny to watch you
hypocrites avoid
it...

Many on here say their desire to refuse
service to gays is because of their religious beliefs.
Because of
their religious beliefs they say the first amendment gives
them the
right to refuse to obey the LAW that prohibits
discrimination against
gays. So the question that has been put to those people,
and which
not a single one (except Oren) of them is willing to
answer is this...
If my (or someone's) religious beliefs said it was a sin
to pay taxes
to the gvt would our first amendment rights mean we don't
have to pay
taxes to the gvt?

So I again put the question to you... If my (or
someone's) religious beliefs said it was a sin to pay
taxes to the gvt
would our first amendment rights mean we don't have to pay
taxes to
the gvt?

Its been answered. Your question is hyperbole because there
is NO religon that forbids it. You can what if all day, but
it doesn't change the facts. And as a business owner, I the
right ot refuse service to anyone.....no shoes, no shirt, no
service. Its my business and I can have you leave anytime i
want and I don't have to give you a reason!

It's only been obliquely answer by Oren. How do you know there is no
religion that forbids it? And how do you know a new religion won't be
started that forbids it. That question is in no way hyperbole, you
apparently don't know that meaning of that word. The question is
hypothetical perhaps. Hypothetical questions are asked and answered
all the time. It's something our military does constantly in
developing war plans for hypothetical wars. Businesses do the same in
regard to competitors possible strategies. As to "your business", Your
statements are simply not true, you can't refuse service for ANY
reason. Try refusing to serve blacks because they are black and see
what the gvt's reaction is.