Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns.... calcium deposits need acids

On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 11:13:06 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/7/2015 11:58 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/6/2015 11:49 PM, J Burns wrote:

I figured I'd just have to be like Archie and get used to the idea. So
you see, he was my TV mentor.

yes .. I get it. I think Edith taught me about having patience with
people who have difficult personalities and viewpoints.

Wish everyone in the world could understand
tolerance. And, I hate people who are intolerant.

--
.

My brother started a universal hate group some years ago. It's called OTHER, "Organization for the Termination of Human Equal Rights". We hate everyone. Membership in the group is open to anyone who wishes to hate anyone for any reason. Once you're in the group, you judge people by whether or not they're members of the group. Remember this, you're either something or OTHER.. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hateful Monster