Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default I'm having lawn problems.

On 8/5/15 5:30 AM, micky wrote:
What sort of fertilizer should I use when I repair my lawn. Do I need
grass seed too.

Here's a photo. Any help is appreciated.

http://www.weather.com/news/news/sto...r-rhode-island

I guess you put curbstones along the creek so you wouldn't slip and fall
in when you went fly fishing. (I can catch more flies with honey than
with vinegar.)

I guess you know now that when the creek rises, curbstones mean there's
nowhere for it to go but to undercut your bank.

That used to happen to us every time we got a 500-year flood. After
that, I could reach under the bank and catch catfish by noodling.

If you're lucky, you can catch water moccasins that way. Then you can
go out on rainy days without getting your feet wet.