Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Counter from Home Depot

On 08/06/2015 02:41 PM, Frank wrote:

The problem is, after 25 years, water seeped through and damaged it...so
I wanted to get an integrated sink/counter.

Since they did not let me just order one...I figured what the heck, let
them install it.

Since I started this project I have been putting in as long as 15 hour
days...so if I have to spend a few bucks for someone else's labor...to
me it's worth it.

I'm 66 years old and had both knees replaced a few years ago and am
surprised I can do this still without burning out.

I'm older too and hire folks to do stuff I used to do.

Someone said that if you wake up in the morning and something does not
hurt, it don't work.

All in all my aches and pains are not too bad.

The most difficult part was carrying in the 65 pound bucket of drywall
compound.

Ten years ago I would not have thought it heavy.