Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

On 8/6/2015 1:16 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 12:57:47 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/6/2015 11:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 11:29:13 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/6/2015 7:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 3:38:33 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

Given that lions have declined from 400,000 to 16,000, are endangered,
almost extinct in West Africa and Asia, have lost most of the land
areas they once had, do you think it's a good idea to be killing
them to hang on walls for amusement? YES or NO.

I can't honestly say yes or no as to whether it's a good idea or not.

See, that's what makes you the village idiot.

Whether or not something is a "good idea" is pretty much a personal
opinion. You asked me if I thought it was a good idea, and I gave you a
straight answer.

Whether something is a good idea or not is obviously not strictly
a personal opinion. If someone said jumping off the GW bridge is a
good idea, is that just a "personal opinion"?

Why do you keep this discussion going with me? We are not going to
agree on every detail,

Being the village idiot, you keep asking questions already answered.
You asked this before and I answered it. But like all of my posts
and those of others here you want to pretend you didn't get an answer
and start all over. That's what village idiots and liars do.
I told you before, I just enjoy taking you to the woodshed and exposing
you for the pig-ignorant village idiot that you are.

And of course you could ask yourself the same question.

So, you really are what you represent yourself to be. Kind of sad.

--
Maggie