Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns....

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 4:10:04 PM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:
On 8/5/15 8:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
When I was at home, I'd take a lot of vitamins and supplements. One
of those was a calcium/magnesium tablet. I don't recall the amount
but I tried to get at least a multivitamin in with the wheelbarrow
full of prescriptions I'd take every morning. The nurse came by a few
minutes ago to check my blood sugar before breakfast and it was 78. I
don't recall the supplements or vitamins without looking it up that
help with blood sugar but that was in the mix too. I had to keep a
sharp eye out for interactions because a drug I was given for pain
caused me to have involuntary spasms and to wet the bed. It was just
as embarrassing as it was when I was 7 years old. o_O

If I were you, I'd save face by saying it was intentional. Tell the
nurse she ****ed you off because you can see she's a bigot.

I wet the bed at home. It turns out the medication I was prescribed by one of the doctors at the hospital interacted with my Lisinopril blood pressure medication. I wet the bed while I was in the ICU last year and I woke up one morning in the ICU and looked around for my urinal, it was between my legs and it was full. Those things hold 1Ltr or 34oz. I only sleep two hours at a time because Mr.Bladder wakes me up and I normally drain 500cc out of him but a few days ago I slept longer than two hours and drained Mr.Bladder of 700cc. My urologist is amazed at amount of toxic liquid waste I produce.. ‰–€¿‰–

[8~{} Uncle Pee Monster