Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

Per Ashton Crusher:
I am not opposed
to killing animals for food, I am opposed to how some animals are
'hunted' and killed, particularly when there is simply no rational
reason to be killing them.

Have you seen the movie "Temple Grandin"? I gave it five stars...
others may hate it.

Basically, she revolutionized the handling of cattle in the feedlot and
slaughter house industries. Something like fifty percent of the
slaughterhouses in the USA have rebuilt their "production" lines to her
designs.

The picture I get of how it happens in her systems is that a cow or bull
is just walking along ... "another day, another walk...." and suddenly
the lights go out.
--
Pete Cresswell